Clinics & Services
As well as routine and urgent medical appointments the following services are available:
- Minor Surgery - removal of ingrowing toenails, sebaceous cysts, skin tags and cortisone injections.
- Family Planning - including the fitting and removal of coils and contraceptive implants.
- Cervical Smears - by appointment with the practice nurse.
- Well Person/Blood Pressure Checks - with the healthcare assistant.
- Asthma and Diabetes Clinics - By appointment with the practice nurse.
- Health Visitor/Childhood Immunisations - Tuesday afternoons.
- Smoking Cessation - reception can provide details of local clinics.
- Travel Immunisations - pleasemake an appointment at least 4-6 weeks before departure.